Social Media Management
Within a social marketing agency, content development, daily posting, responding to users, and careful stimulation of engagement and community development are handled by a community manager.
The responsibilities of a community manager include:
- Working with an account services team to meet brand messaging objectives
- Collaborating with the creative team to ensure brand tonality and voice is consistent
- Monitoring and gently guiding the conversations within each social channel on a daily basis
- Being on-call around the clock to handle any negative feedback that may arise
- Using an editorial calendar to organize and ensure content aligns with approved social media objectives and is relevant to the target audience
- Monitoring analytics and optimizing the editorial calendar’s content based on engagement statistics
Measuring Social Media
The ROI secret of social community management agencies is that there is no secret formula. Instead, we follow this process:
- Build social objectives based on business objectives
- Craft a social strategy specifically to achieve those social objectives
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that align with the social objectives
- Observe and optimize repeatedly once the program goes live
Contact us if you're interested in learning more about how social media management works.