Social Media Club St. Louis had a massive event Tuesday night, November 16. It’s not surprising when you combine Scott Scratten (best selling author of UnMarketing, social media celebrity @unmarketing with over 72,000 followers on Twitter) with St. Louis classic landmark Blueberry Hill, karaoke, and new St. Louis landmark Pi. No wonder the event sold out. Erin, Aaron & I were there and here are 28 Tweetable Takeaways from Scott’s presentation.
SUBSCRIBESign up for our RSS Feed
- Response in adage in their article – Zappos Review Incites Reproach From Agency Creative 0 comments
- The Creative Process: Five Ways to Persevere in Spite of the Pain 0 comments
- ASP vs. PHP: Understanding Differences 0 comments
- An Editorial Calendar Template for You (and Your Sanity!) 0 comments
- A Few of Our Favorite Apps, Websites & More 0 comments
- A Guide to Covering Events Live on Social Media: Part One 0 comments
- Effective Marketing Strategy: Push and Pull 0 comments
- Facebook Organic Reach for Brands is Plummeting – What Should We Do? 0 comments
- Facebook Advertising: Are Impressions Really More Valuable Than Clicks? 0 comments
- Mobile Marketing Tips: How to Create an Effective Foursquare Special 0 comments
Sign up for a monthly dose of interactive marketing news, views and tips from our interactive special forces. Learn More.
PEOPLE WHO LIKE US