Whether you are a major brand, non-profit organization, or a small business, if you have a Facebook Page, you are actively trying to increase the number of “likers” for your brand or organization. You do this by cross-promoting your Facebook Page, starting a Facebook marketing campaign, buying Facebook ads, etc. No matter what Facebook Page marketing strategy you use, implementing a Facebook Fan Gate during your Facebook application development is key to making sure your marketing efforts turn into more “likes” for your brand.
SUBSCRIBESign up for our RSS Feed
- An Editorial Calendar Template for You (and Your Sanity!) 0 comments
- Effective Marketing Strategy: Push and Pull 0 comments
- Mobile Marketing Tips: How to Create an Effective Foursquare Special 0 comments
- Integrating Facebook Open Graph into your social media plan 0 comments
- How a Startup Took Down Blockbuster Video 0 comments
- ASP vs. PHP: Understanding Differences 0 comments
- Amazon’s Lesson of the Week: Drones are Cool But Brand Building’s Cooler 0 comments
- So you want to be a search engine optimization strategist? 4 Tips for Interns 0 comments
- Facebook Advertising: Are Impressions Really More Valuable Than Clicks? 0 comments
- Smackdown Part 2: Your Competitors' Link Strategy & Indexed Content 0 comments
Sign up for a monthly dose of interactive marketing news, views and tips from our interactive special forces. Learn More.
PEOPLE WHO LIKE US