Whether you are a major brand, non-profit organization, or a small business, if you have a Facebook Page, you are actively trying to increase the number of “likers” for your brand or organization. You do this by cross-promoting your Facebook Page, starting a Facebook marketing campaign, buying Facebook ads, etc. No matter what Facebook Page marketing strategy you use, implementing a Facebook Fan Gate during your Facebook application development is key to making sure your marketing efforts turn into more “likes” for your brand.
SUBSCRIBESign up for our RSS Feed
- 3 UX Predictions for 2014 and Beyond 0 comments
- The Creative Process: Five Ways to Persevere in Spite of the Pain 0 comments
- Response in adage in their article – Zappos Review Incites Reproach From Agency Creative 0 comments
- What We Can Learn From Geese 0 comments
- Effective Marketing Strategy: Push and Pull 0 comments
- Response in the Wall Street Journal to their article – Netflix Boss plots life after the DVD 0 comments
- ASP vs. PHP: Understanding Differences 0 comments
- An Editorial Calendar Template for You (and Your Sanity!) 0 comments
- A Guide to Covering Events Live on Social Media: Part One 0 comments
- Mobile Marketing Tips: How to Create an Effective Foursquare Special 0 comments
Sign up for a monthly dose of interactive marketing news, views and tips from our interactive special forces. Learn More.
PEOPLE WHO LIKE US